Will you join the Kingdom of wizards as an Azure Data Platform Architect and are you ready to juggle with data? We are “probably” the best Belgian player offering cutting-edge, full-service solutions on the Microsoft Data Platform. In a simple nutshell: we structure data and turn these into knowledge, hereby always employing state-of-the-art technologies.
Do you want to become our Azure Data Platform Architect?
- We are looking for people who share the same professional passion like we do. People who just can’t get enough of the Microsoft Data Platform. In particular, we’re looking for an Azure Data Platform Architect.
- As a Data Platform Architect, your job consists of building and further developing modern data architectures on the Microsoft Azure data platform. Thanks to your passion for the newest technologies, you consider it a challenge to continuously strive for change and innovation. This attitude is characterized by a good share of proactivity and thinking outside the box.
- Although Azure itself offers good standard solutions that are often preferred, you’re fond of taking up the challenge to create custom-made solutions for specific situations. Your extensive knowledge of working with Clouds helps you to offer long-term solutions.
- As an Azure Data Platform Architect, you knowledge and experience will be challenged to develop hybrid scenarios, lift & shift actions or complete PaaS architectures. You will mostly work for the customer on-site, both autonomously and in a team. You will be involved in projects in different sectors, during which you will be part of a dynamic team.
- IT degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the MS Azure Data Platform and the like (on-premise, …)
- Being Microsoft Azure Certified or willing to do a course for this
- Knowledge of Powershell is a must
- Fluent in Visio
- Sufficient experience in:
- Azure Architecture solutions and implementations
- Data platforms (SQL Server)
- IT (Data) infrastructures
- Cloud concepts and virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, …)
- Data lifecycle management
- Project management skills en methodologies (such as DevOps, ITIL, Prince2, …)
- Nice to have’s:
- Big Data
- Power BI
- Scalable (Data) Designs
- Other data platforms, such as Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL solutions are added value
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is a must, French is an additional asset.
What’s in it for you?
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. At Kohera, we strongly believe that work and fun go hand in hand. Working for Kohera is working in an open-minded atmosphere within a horizontal organization that embraces initiative and respects everyone’s work pace.
- Lifelong learning is essential, because technology evolves continuously and each customer has different wishes. However, you will never be alone in this. As consultants, we form an expert team that shares its knowledge to help each other and each other’s customers. Working for Kohera never gets boring; you always refresh your knowledge to become a wizard in your domain.
- It is our mission to foster the knowledge of our experts today, so that they are ready for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Be sure to check out our references to see how much fun it is at Kohera.
Eager to get to know us?
Send us your data, and we will soon get in touch with you.