Will you join the Kingdom of wizards as an Azure Consultant and are you ready to juggle with data? We are “probably” the best Belgian player offering cutting-edge, full-service solutions on the Microsoft Data Platform. In a simple nutshell: we structure data and turn these into knowledge, hereby always employing state-of-the-art technologies.
Are you our new Azure Consultant?
- Your job consists of building and further developing modern data architectures on the Microsoft Azure data platform. To the outside world you are an Azure Data Platform Consultant, at Kohera you will be an Innovation Wizard.
- In Azure emerging technologies are booming as we speak. These new possibilities can lead to better solutions. You know they are there, they just need to be discovered. Once you start to explore this ever-evolving world it will allow your abilities to grow faster than ever. Mastering technology nobody yet understands, slowly unlocking new features from within Azure creating new skills and architectures.
- Working with bleeding edge technologies however means lots of trial and error, lots of perseverance required, and knowing that you will get cut 😊, as not every discovery becomes a success story. Especially in a dynamical cloud environment where new technologies and possibilities, make what you thought you knew obsolete in a couple of months instead of years. Being able to work in this environment requires a specific attitude of proactivity and outside-the-box thinking.
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Affinity with (big)data
- Programming experience
- Certificates in Microsoft Azure Data Platform or Apache Spark or willing to do the courses
- Experience in, or willing to learn the following:
- Power BI
- Data modeling
- Scalable (Data) Designs
- Apache Spark, Azure Databricks
- Python, Scala, R, HiveQL, SQL , Java
- Methodologies and frameworks (such as DevOps, ITIL, Prince2, …)
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is a must, French is an additional asset.
What’s in it for you?
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. At Kohera, we strongly believe that work and fun go hand in hand. Working for Kohera is working in an open-minded atmosphere within a horizontal organization that embraces initiative and respects everyone’s work pace.
- Lifelong learning is essential, because technology evolves continuously and each customer has different wishes. However, you will never be alone in this. As consultants, we form an expert team that shares its knowledge to help each other and each other’s customers. Working for Kohera never gets boring; you always refresh your knowledge to become a wizard in your domain
- It is our mission to foster the knowledge of our experts today, so that they are ready for the challenges of tomorrow
- Be sure to check out our references to see how much fun it is at Kohera.
Eager to get to know us?
Send us your data, and we will soon get in touch with you.