Will you join the Kingdom of wizards as a Business Intelligence Architect and are you ready to juggle with data? We are “probably” the best Belgian player offering cutting-edge, full-service solutions on the Microsoft Data Platform. In a simple nutshell: we structure data and turn these into knowledge, hereby always employing state-of-the-art technologies.
Do you also want to become our Business Intelligence Architect?
We are looking for people who share the same professional passion like we do. People who just can’t get enough of the Microsoft Data Platform. In particular, we’re looking for a Business Intelligence Architect.
As a BI Architect, your job consists of working on MS Business Intelligence and data warehouse projects and implementations. You make sure that all aspects concerning BI solutions and related components are taken care of: data warehousing, data management, BI architecture and tools. A MS BI Architect detects the challenges on a business level and converts these into IT requirements and solutions. You will also be involved in the presales process and support our account managers.
- IT degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified or willing to do a course for this
- Extensive technical knowledge of ETL tools, data staging techniques, metadata tools, data/dimensional modelling and database design
- Experienced in MS BI-implementations, including the technical architecture for the complete BI process, ranging from reports, query, OLAP and ETL to Master Data Management;
- Being able to detect the technical opportunities of the environment, so that you understand the functional needs and can convert these into data warehouse techniques
- Capable of implementing the most important business processes, data warehouse methodologies and business and technical data/dimensional modelling
- Projectmanagement skills and methodologies (such as DevOps, PrinceII, ITIL etc.)
- Experience in managing a team
- Giving presentations is your second nature
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. At Kohera, we strongly believe that work and fun go hand in hand. Working for Kohera is working in an open-minded atmosphere within a horizontal organization that embraces initiative and respects everyone’s work pace.
- Lifelong learning is essential, because technology evolves continuously and each customer has different wishes. However, you will never be alone in this. As consultants, we form an expert team that shares its knowledge to help each other and each other’s customers. Working for Kohera never gets boring; you always refresh your knowledge to become a wizard in your domain.
- It is our mission to foster the knowledge of our experts today, so that they are ready for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Be sure to check out our references to see how much fun it is at Kohera.
Eager to get to know us?
Send us your data, and we will soon get in touch with you.