Microsoft Power BI Consultant
Intermediate level – Posted 09/06/2021
What does it mean to be working as a Microsoft Power BI consultant?
We are wizards that turn data into knowledge. Workings as consultants for different customers and assignments – partly on site, partly from home- to help them out with a Microsoft data solution.
Our dream is to empower every professional to make the best data driven decision.
You’ll focus on what we call the front-end of Business Intelligence which means:
- developing and adjusting cubes in SSAS and reporting in SSRS and Power BI.
- communicating with stakeholders of reports to better understand their needs.
- supporting users with creating business reports.
- Proposing visuals
- Supporting users with developing reports or developing them yourself from A-Z.
- Using Microsoft SSRS, Power BI or T-SQL, DAX or MDX.
- Adjusting datawarehouses
As understanding the back-end of BI is equally important, you’ll be gaining experience in these fields as well: ETL or ELT, data integrations (SSIS) and data modelling.
But no worries. We make sure the complexity and amount of responsibility is just right for you: challenging and not out of your league. As long as you’re eager to learn, have an independent spirit and show initiative, all will be well. And don’t forget a team of helpful Kohera colleagues has your back. We’re all more than happy to help and see you grow.
Projects or long term assignments, both are possible. Depending on the job, you work alone or together, you take on a project management role or not. Working on presales is an option too. Variation and continuous learning by doing are the most important assets of this job.
Want to know more? Meet our colleagues and see what a day looks like
Do you have/are you:
- Experience with at least two of following components:
- SSRS (Reporting Services)
- SSAS (Analysis Services)
- Power BI
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a bonus.
And would you fit in nicely at Kohera?
- Fun is serious business indeed.
- Let’s do this! Feet firmly on the ground.
- People always come first. Always.
- Continuous learning is a treat, not a chore and you won’t stop until you’ve shared what you know with everyone else.
And what’s in it for me?
- A big team of technical helpful soulmates has your back.
- We’re Microsoft Gold partner, so we get the previews and support of the newest developments.
- You want to hop on the Azure train? Possible at Kohera and gladly !
- On our payroll or on a freelance base, both are possible.
- Kohera is a small company fit for humans (<50), but part of the big Cronos group. So the best of both worlds.
- A nice compensation package (mix remote & onsite, flex. hours, compensation for meals and expenses, 31 holidays, car, remuneration for phone and internet, insurances). Accompanied by many advantages from Cronos which we’re part of.
Come and meet us!
Give us your data 😊, using:
In 2 working days at the latest you receive a reply.
Watch this video to see what happens after you apply.
Having doubts or questions?
Contact Anneleen, or perhaps a call or meeting with one of the consultants can be good idea. Having a chat is never a bad idea.