Power BI Training
Microsoft Power BI is a popular choice for businesses of all sizes that need to analyze data and create compelling reports and dashboards.
During a two-day training you’ll learn how to connect, transform and model your data to produce visually attractive charts, graphs and maps with Power BI.
Our training takes place on Thursday 29 and Friday 30 June in Kortrijk.
Please join us and we’ll be delighted to provide you with a wealth of new knowledge that you can readily apply.
- What is Business Intelligence
- What is Microsoft Power BI
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- use Power Query to connect with your data
- transforming your data (adding columns, pivoting,…)
- Data modelling
- relations, facts and dimensions
- unique source data (single version of the truth)
- reusability of your data
- data warehouse, or not?
- DAX formulas, or not?
- choosing the right visual and where to get it
- understanding your visual
- formatting visuals
- templates, themes and report design
- Cloud services
- datasets and reports
- workspaces and apps
- self-service or Managed BI
- bonus features, such as deployment pipelines
- Data governance
- security, compliance, quality, consistency
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel is highly recommended
- Bring your laptop with the latest version of Microsoft Power BI Desktop installed
- Thursday 29 and Friday 30 June 2023, from 9.00am until 4.30pm
- Kohera aan de Leie, Nijverheidskaai 3, 8500 Kortrijk
- Controllers, financial analysts
- IT management
- Business unit managers
- Experienced Excel users
1,250 euros (plus VAT) per person for the two training days
15% reduction for a second participant from the same company
Welcome drink, coffee breaks and sandwich lunches included
Register for a training
Fill out the form below to register for the Microsoft Power BI training in Kortrijk (29 and 30 June).